Thursday, October 28, 2004

Process - Everyone Else Is Doing It Part Two

Wow, not that that I ever thought in the world that blogging a novel in progress would be, well, a novel idea but hey, it's sort of scary just how many other bloggers there are out there writing about NaNoWriMo. I did a Google search last night and came up with something like 144,000 hits. Or more; I'm not sure - I sometimes have difficulties with decimal places.

Not only that, but it seems that in my haste to get the new site up and running (and my temporary dereliction of duty to the Techsurvivor blog), I've managed to overlook the huge "Hey join NaNoWriMo & blog your novel here at Blogger!" messages. Sheesh. Guess I'd better go check out these hacks they're talking about in case I'd find any of them useful.

Oh, and I still have to register. Assuming I'm doing this, of course.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home