Friday, October 29, 2004

Process - In For Real

It's official now. I registered on NaNoWriMo and also on NaNoBlogMo. Now I can think about and work on other things. Though I know better - chances are pretty good that what I'll really want to do is start working on more of the backstory for whichever novel I'll be writing.

I say that like I still am trying to decide but when asked for the working title, in my NaNoWriMo profile (you can find me as geekcoach), I didn't really want to to leave it blank, so I put down In The Weeds. I don't know that I'd leave that the working title, but it's clearly the restaurant girl more than the tupperware witch.

So there... at least now I'll be able to sleep, knowing I didn't wait to the very last minute to decide.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home