Monday, November 01, 2004

Process - I Did It

I am happy to say that I wrote something on the order of 1700 words today which is right about on target for daily output. Not only that, but my calculations that it would take about an hour and a half to write that much were about as accurate as I'd hope they'd be.

I also have an out for not immediately posting them that ought not to cause me any problems later. I did all the writing on a laptop so ancient that I have yet to figure out how I'm going to transfer it to the computer I normally use. I'm still working on that one. It may be a good thing that I still have a floppy disk drive on the server computer and some salvaged floppy disks.

The one thing I'll have to work out is that not knwoing where to start, I began the one place about which I was certain, which happens to be a good chunk of the ways into the book. I also don't have a name for my heroine yet, so I'll be doing a lot of search and replace later. Ah well, it's begun and I'll have something to share soon.

Daily Total - 1748
Running Total - 1748

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home