Monday, November 15, 2004

Process - The Promise of Week 3

I find myself hoping that week three really does deliver on its promise. I don't believe I am seriously behind and yet I know I am still behind at least a bit. I was able to crank out something like 1200 words during the mini-write-in last Friday but then Saturday was mostly a lost day, what with haircuts and shopping for dinner guests & having them over. Sunday was spent helping small person put the finishing touches on a presentation about acid rain.

The good news is that though I had only about three hours sleep last night I was able to get 600 words down before sleepiness and writer's block converged and put me out. I napped off and on with the laptop in my lap and the cats next to me. Finally, I woke up and was ready to keep going and now the word count is up above 1500. I forgot, though, to add up the totals. I promise I'll at least do that much later and perhaps that will give me incentive to write another 1000+ words to work on getting myself back out of my hole.

Daily Total - 1,529
Running Total - ~16,292

Average WPD - WAG is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home